The methodology of our Crossfit Strength & Conditioning programme is built around constantly varied functional movements done at high intensity, and combines cardiovascular activities, weightlifting, and gymnastics in as many ways as possible.
- Our strength and conditioning classes run for 1 hour. They begin with a warm up that targets getting our blood flowing, and mobilising our joints and muscles for the workout to follow.
- This is followed by typically 30-40 minutes of strength work Finally we finish with a conditioning piece to get the heart rate and breathing rate up!
- Our regular coached classes, contain up to a max of 16 clients per coach, where clients can benefit from the knowledge of the coach, but also the benefits of group dynamics.
- Classes are scaled to all levels giving step by step progressions in a encouraging and enjoyable environment.
- If you have enjoyed resistance training, circuit training, conditioning work or any physical exertion you will certainly enjoy Crossfit. For more information or to arrange a Free Trial simply fill out the form above, call 085 806 5819 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also offer one on one and group personal training sessions, for more information on this click the link below;